Thursday, March 25, 2010
How long has it been since I blogged? A long time I guess.
Been feeling real down lately. Cartoon KAT-TUN ended, the only programme that KAT-TUN actually gets together ended. And no new programmes or anything are put in place to replace CTKT. I will miss seeing these 6 guys fooling together, miss their very subtle member ai.
And KAT-TUN, wait, it's KT-TUN is having their first Asian Tour. Wonderful? Absolutely, if Jin is not going away to LA from May to Oct for his own solo con. I don't hate him for having his own solo cons..Ueda and Nakamaru had them too, but must Jin go at KAT-TUN's very first Asian Tour? Screw you UTB. Screw you Johnny. Isn't this like 2006/20007 all over again? With Jin going off to LA to do his own stuff, leaving KT-TUN in Japan, trying up to cover his absence.
KAT-TUN is KAT-TUN, if one single member is missing, it's not KAT-TUN. KAT-TUN will not be there without the 6 of them. When Jin left during 2006 and came back at 2007, his ties with KT-TUN totally changed. He is colder, less friendly and don't you fans dare delude yourself that they are still as friendly as ever. I am a fan of KAT-TUN, I am not flaming him, just stating what I think. If Jin leaves this May, he is risking the tentative relationship he has with the rest of the band. Sure, KT-TUN supports him, that's scripted.
I read some of the comments that users left in response to Jin having a solo con. One said that Jin was a "dead weight" on KT-TUN, the other said that Jin was the cause of all the unhappiness in KAT-TUN. Although I don't support Jin in his decision to hold solo cons, I think you users are too much. Calling an idol a dead weight? Blaming him for all that happened in the band? Aren't you guys just using this chance to flame Jin? Sure, Jin may not be what he was last time, KAT-TUN became maybe colder, but get this, PEOPLE CHANGE. Don't just bash Jin without valid reason, that's immature and plain spiteful. Reading some of your comments really angered and saddened me, even if you dislike KAT-TUN now, doesn't mean it's right to pin all the blame on one guy. Grow up, and understand that not everything is so simple.
I will make this clear, I don't support Jin's decision to go to LA during May. But I still continue to support KAT-TUN, because I am their fan. And people, Jin's going for 5 months, not forever, so stop assuming he will leave KAT-TUN. Like Johnny can bear to lose one of their top money makers. Meanwhile, you haters and Jin bashers should just go for a time out and reflect.
Posted by Hikari at 9:03 PM