Saturday, March 6, 2010
Been updating a lot lately! *pats self on back*
Feeling very accomplished today. Got my room cleaned, cleaned the house, and got what I wanted :D
Though the class was in turmoil this week, I believe it will calm down soon~
On to happier stuff(:
I can cycle soon! No more will i have to endure the damn urge to cycle knowing I have no bike. PROBLEM SOLVED HAHAHAHAHAHA.
This CT made me realise a lot of things. Such as I seriously need to work on my English. And my Amath. And my mother tongue. Ah well, busy days ahead...
I need to save up too, my inner bimbo is calling out 'I NEED SHOPPING' :D
Recently, I found the beauty of internet shopping <3 A lot of stuff to buy just a few clicks and a credit card away! Now I totally understand how one can go broke without leaving the house. I SHALL PRATICE SELF RESTRAINT! (a little)
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 8:51 PM