Thursday, February 11, 2010
Some free time
Quite stressed lately. Tests, studies, teachers and simply a lack of sleep. 4E is too competitive sometimes. Being competitive is good, but seriously, till this point? I don't understand.
Love yourself~ and D-Motion MVs are released :D FINALLY, new songs after almost a year. Love yourself lyrics are so moving thought Kame got too many solo lines...and where's the duet with Jin?! D-Motion is utter rubbish if you ask me. Sure, the chorus is quite nice but the MV sucks big time. Makes me wonder how much was put in to make that MV. Am damn disappointed to find no Jin and Kame singing together in the two songs...their duets are always KAT-TUN's songs main highlight! Talking about Akame, I hope Kame's new drama will go well for him (screw all the anti fans to hell for eternity) and JE to release a DVD of Jin's concert. Just watched a clip on a slight part of Jin's concert and @#$% I ENVY THAT FEMALE DANCER TTM.
Thinking of anti fans really makes me mad. KAT-TUN's fandom is really fucked up. What is it with them?! If they hate a particular member of the band, it doesn't mean that they have get everybody to sabotage him or bad mouth him in front of him. Some fans are jealous that a member of KAT-TUN is more popular than the other member that they like, so instead of behaving like proper fans and search for ways to increase support for their favourite member, they behaved like deranged, selfish idiots and tried to ruin the other member's career. OMG SERIOUSLY, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
I totally cannot believe how
narrow minded can these anti fans are. There are the idols trying hard to prove themselves to the world, and there the
yarakashis destroying their hard work. Thank goodness for the other understanding fans. Yarakashis ought to take a leaf out of their books and learn how to behave
sanely."To Yarakashi fans, Look here bitches, if you don't like [insert idol's name], don't attend [band] concert. No one ask you to come in the first place. But if you do come, please don't ruin the show for actual fans who actually follow the rules. ----Those kind of fans pissed me off. I don't get how they could hate someone who they never really know in actual life." Quote and unquote from a fan.
Anyway, off to a lighter topic,, CNY IS ALMOST HERE! CAN YOU HEAR THE MONEY? YES I CAN! :D GAMBLIND, ANGPAOS, MONEY, SHOPPING, BOWLING, HERE I COMEEEEEEEE!!!
Posted by Hikari at 6:06 PM