Thursday, December 31, 2009
THANKS
It's been eons since I posted, and I probably won't if I've not read Ros', Bibiana's and Joey's blog. Was super touched after reading their posts, and I thought, heck, I should do one too! So here it is~
Me thinks me should write who I wanna thank first~
1. My clique
Which consists of Ros, Ever, Joey, Bibiana, Hui Wen, Jorel, Nicole. Hanging out with this group of friends for this year had definitely made my days happier, lessons more tolerable, lamer and crazier. 2009 had been a hectic year, with seemingly never ending exams, teachers who sometimes just can't give a damn, homework, pressure to score etc etc. Especially in 3E, where the brightest(and densest) people gather, competition is extremely high. I hate to admit, even I broke down. However, thanks to these people, I'm still here, laughing with everybody.
I am pretty sure most of you
were(hopefully) pissed at me for my constant sacarsm, huge ego and attitude. But you guys stuck with me, endured my bitchiness(never!), biting comments blah blah blah. For that,
thank you. This year is without a doubt, is the best year I ever had inn WSSS. While 2010 is the dreaded year, I am thankful at the very least, I will be suffering with you guys and not alone instead.
I can definitely dedicate pages to you people but let's move on~
2. 3E
3E has many strong personailities. Putting them together is like asking for trouble. I started the year thinking my classmates are dense, noisy prudes. Of course, that was totally a biased judgement. After being with 3E for a year, I still think my classmates are dense and noisy, but not prudes(:
Almost all of you are brillant and fun people. We met many obstacles, and in typical 3E way, we conquered them. There are many cliques among 3E, but when needed, we come together as one. With our imbar chairman leading us - JEFFRY-
I am looking forward to seeing you my classmates again :D
3. The teachers
Let me put it honestly, you guys drove me crazy this year with homework, lectures, extra lessons etc. In the end, it's for my own good(bleh). I wanted to tell some of you to screw it and stop nagging, but thanks to the goodness of my very pure heart, I shut up instead. But inside my heart, I know you guys are trying to help me. The effort you put in for me were frequently overlooked and scoffed at, I will admit to that. So for tonight, I want to say thank you. For not giving up, for not losing your patience, for making time for the class, for enduring all of my shitty attitude. Yoroshiku for 2010!
To my bowling buddies, here's a special mention!
Bibi~Ros~HuiWen(occasionally)~ LET'S GO BOWLING NEXT YEAR WHENEVER WE CAN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSS~~~!!
LURBS LURBS LURBS LURBS
I should probably write more, but due to an emergency(manga is calling me), I shall stop here!
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES AND I HOPE 2010 WILL BE AWESOME FOR ALL OF YOU :D
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 8:56 PM