Thursday, October 22, 2009

Super long didn't update already. Many things happened after the exams yeah.

Having AEM at SP tomorrow, which is a total pain in the ass seeing that I have to go home at rush hour. Gah, getting way too familiar with strangers is not exactly how I picture my evening to be, if anyone catches my drift.


Didn't get back any papers except for English, which was disappointing. The faces the teachers made I asked about my results scared the hell out of me. Quite disgusted with some of the teachers, why can't they just give a straight answers instead of making scary faces?!

I had been fan-girling about Yamapi and Kame lately. The amount of time I spent admiring them is scaring even myself. But...I cannot help it! Yamapi's voice is darn adorable and Kame with his ballet & awesome lips... *drools* Jin's hot and all yeah, but I THINK I'm getting over him. I still like Bakanishi of course! I am quite worried that KAT-TUN will break up though, the members are all getting further and further.

People had been posting songs with meanings on Twitter lately. I think I'll join in :D


Ciaos~

PS: I AM WAITING FOR A NEW BLOGSKIN :D

Posted by Hikari at 7:59 PM