Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My 60th post ^^
HAPPY B'DAY TO TAY KOK FOO :D Now that you're older, you must upgrade your suan-ing skills~
Today's Teacher's Day, so there's no school at all. Woots! But I'm going to use this break wisely! Will finish up all undone homework and revise Physics & Maths. Then I am going to the aracde to play. Got addicted to the basketball game there *sheepish*
It had been raining since I woke up, which makes it the perfect weather to stay at home, snuggle under the blanket and study~
Rain, in Japanese is called ame. And the heavy rain I am experiencing right now is called ooame. Right now, I am learning conversational Japanese, so stop expecting me to know how to read Jap words, Jorel Tay!
I just learned that Aiba is sick):
Get well soon Aibbachi!! Well, actually when I learned that he's sick, he already recovered .___.
Poor Aiba...having to worry about his fans even when he's sick, sometimes, being an idol is reaaaally troublesome.
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 12:57 PM