Friday, September 11, 2009

Came back from the class trip.

Woke up at an ungodly hour to meet Jorel and Li Mei. The we took the bus to CDANS, only to realize after one stop that we took the wrong side D: Wasted quite a lot of money but Jorel's expression was worth it :D


When we reached CDANS, the bowling alleys are still closed .________.!!
Slacked in the lobby and waited for Bibi and the guys to come. When they came and was told they had to wait until 10am, PSPs magically appeared -.-


Bowling was damn fun though. My skills improved! But some guys who claimed that they are bowling for the first time thrashed us all ): makes me feel damn noob. A few highlights during bowling was seeing how WL bowl, seeing KY bowl( he jumps before throwing the ball) and the number 1 highlight of all is seeing Jorel bowl. The way how she dance(?) when she striked was hilarious!

The trip after bowling was not that enjoyable though. Many things happened and let's just say, frustration was obvious and tempers were on the rise. In the end, we didn't go to Sakura, which was kind of a relief for my wallet, but went to ShinTokyo. To those who came especially for the buffet, I sincerely apologize. From lunch onwards, the number of people become lesser and after lunch, we all broke into individual groups. Which brings me to this question.

What kind of class outing is this? To the orgainzers, you guys tried your best to gather everybody and for not giving up on this trip halfway, thank you :D But, it be could be better. No offence. And although I would really like to give a piece of my mind during lunch to some people, I did not. Lest I be accused of shooting people and ruining the trip further.

Went back to CDANS to bowl with Bibi,Jonas and Han Qi after lunch. Kana thrashed by HQ. Sob sob. The total of Bibi's and my score was half of Jonas' and HQ's score. Gosh, I feel so darn pathetic ): But I had fun anyyway, managed to strike and spare. Hq ah...he striked and spared like nobody's business. KHENG!!

Overal, I enjoyed myself. But I am disappointed too. Oh well, DCLL~


Photos will most likely be uploaded by Bibi!

Ciaos~






Lyrics:


There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you

You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
to criticize me

It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
you love to hate
But not today.

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do

You think you're special
But I know and I know and I know
And we know
that you're not

You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like I'm the one you love to hate
But not today.

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

Is gonna bring me down.
Will never bring me down.

Don't tell me who I should be
and don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say Is gonna bring me down

Bring me down
Won't bring me down
Won't bring me down
Bring me down
Won't bring me down

Shut up Shut up Shut up



This song, is dedicated to you, my dear father, who can't seem to be satisfied with everrything I do.

Posted by Hikari at 8:15 PM