Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life sucks. I studied CHEM seriously for 4hours and at the crucial moment, I forget everything. I DID STUDY. I STUDIED TILL I HEARD BIRDS CHIRPING. So please stop saying i never study. Let's not forget about the paper, which I seriously think is beyond ridiculous. I swear, the setters went beyond thinking of hard problems to just being plain sadistic.


Photobucket


But every cloud has a silver lining. The one week of hell is finally OVER. No more staying up till the crack of dawn, trying desperately to cram facts in my poor overworked brain and no more panicking over the paper. Over the results is another matter. Gonna have a movie marathon soon, must raise funds now. Any kind souls out there? June's Charity Fund is still open. We assure you no embezzelemnt is ever going to take place. The money will go to the needy, specifically, me.


It's a short post, but at least I updated! I am going to sort out my life from now on.

Ciaos~

Posted by Hikari at 9:00 PM