Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Epic day today?

Started off with the YOG skit that was destined to be a comdey. We didn't had any rehearsal or anything, and many things went wrong in the skit. No mic, people don't know when to enter etc. But overall, it's a very entertaining process and maybe, the class had bonded somehow?

Second period was PE. We had to do the 2.4km run today. IT WAS TOTAL HELL. Many forged letters to avoid running, heck, if i wasn't so *honest*, I would too D: thanks to that run, i ache in places i never thought existed. UGGH.
Got irritated by an idiot though, trying to show off. This is what I think of you: _l_

Then during CD lesson, which I think is totally pointless since we pretty much know of all the stuff they were teaching, Mdm Hu gave out STI booklets. It was quite...enriching? The images were damn gross, Wee Liang's reaction to them was hilarious.

Oh yeah, I have a statement to make. Although i still dislike twitter, I found this amazing site, GMH. It's really inspiring man...for once, I see the better side of humanity. I love you Bibiana, for introducing me to this site!


Ciaos~

Posted by Hikari at 8:06 PM