Friday, July 17, 2009

Watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today.
It was...not very satisfying, I expected more action, more drama and more emotions in the movie. The producer is not that good. He should had not gate-crashed so many scenes, UGH. The two characters I liked the best in the movie is Bellatrix and Draco.
Helena Bonham Carter portrayed the role of Bellatrix flawlessly. I am impressed. Her acting was one of the best among the other actors/actresses. Meanwhile, for Tom Felton who acted as Draco, he is so DARN HOT with blond hair. There are simply so many scenes I wished I could had fangirled with Ros :D
The entire movie is 2hrs+, there's only a few scenes when my emotions are invoked. Other than that, it's very rush. One moment the characters will be at one scene, and the other moment they will be in another. Many scenes and crucial facts were cut out. I really can't believe they did not include Dumbledore's funeral. That scene is like, essential to setting up the stage for the next movie.
Overall, I will give 7/10 for the movie, good try, but almost everybody could had acted better. And the scenes could had been more dramatic.
Special thanks to Mr Kang for treating us to the movie! You were so awesome. I am feeling guilty for not paying attention in your class now):
Omigosh, originally, the plan was to watch the movie Bibiana and Ros. But somehow we watched the show with around 20 people. We took up one and half rows. Cool much!
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 11:13 PM