Saturday, July 11, 2009
Sometimes, life is really boring.
The same old routine everyday. The same old people(strictly no offence to anyone). The same old room. The same old life. The same old ME.
Sure, sometimes, being boring gives us a sense of safety, it comforts us to know that our life still exists, that we know what will happen next, we have a home to go to and best of all, we are surrounded by familar faces. No matter who we are, peasants, kings, queens, the Pope, movie stars, doctors etc, we all abide by a routine. It's not all that glamourous being a movie star or being a royalty peeps.
However, being the same all the time bores me. I want to experience something new. Meet and interact with foreign people. Explore places I never been to( which pretty much is the whole world). Maybe even being close to death. No guys, I am not being suicidal here. It gives a sense of thrill to know that I am not that safe and that I am in an unfamilar environment. Will the people I meet with be my friends? Or are they my foes?
And that is why, I am planning earn big bucks next time and take a around the world trip(:
There's another subject I wish to talk about.
Me and sarcasm are best friends most of the times. Some people called me a sarcastic bitch, which I acknowledged it. But sometimes, when using sarcasm, we crossed the line that was strictly O.O.B. We might not know, but the person whom we are talking to knows. After all, that line belongs to him/her.
Friendship is a treasure. It's best to make a friend then make an enemy. Therefore, we must be careful with our words and behaviour. Like what Ms Lin said in during SS(yes, she actually said something useful and I actually remembered it), sometimes, our simple words might seem harmless to us but offensive to others but we don't know. Maybe we are joking, but others see the joke as an insult. Humans are sensitive beings, some more sensitive than the others. Many friendships had rot away due to our insenstive words/actions.
However, both parties are wrong too. Sometimes, the 'victims' did not draw the line when they should, or they did not draw it clearly. Kok eye people like me tend to miss the line you see.
If I had ever, EVER, pissed you off with my words/actions, let me know. I will shut up IMMEDIATELY. I don't mind people shooting me sometimes, as long as it's in a joking manner. Times when I am truly pissed off is when others intrude me privacy. It's MY PRIVACY. MY CAVE. MY ROCK. Who the hell gave you the impression that you can intrude? My caveman certainly did not.
And that, ends my post for today :D
Ciaos~
PS: Make
LOVE people. Not WAR.
Posted by Hikari at 1:31 PM