Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Haven't been posting for quite a while.
Busy trying to adjust to school life again...waking up at an ungodly hour and being sarcastic to people :D
We had a new seating arrangement that depends on your height.. for once, I hate being taller than my peers. Ugh, I am like so totally separated from the cytoplasm can...Kudos to May for enduring my whining(:
Oh how I envy you short people! *sighs dramatically*
Don't hit me Amanda.
New Term = Chinese O lvls coming up!!!! OMG, I am so NOT PREPARED for it!!! I am soo dreading the oral...imagine having to face 2 invigilators when you talk! Facing one is already hell, two is like condemning me to eternal suffering. No, I am not being dramatic here.
Anway, I am planning to my blogskin soon, should I find a monochrome skin or maybe a more colourful one?
*ponders*
ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 7:09 PM