Friday, June 12, 2009
WOOTS. Seems like it's been awhile i posted.
The IP champion camp is finally
OVER.
No more waking up at 6 just to travel to the east from the west. No more being with people more pro than me and feeling super inferior. No more being the mosquitoes food. No more having to commute back with a packed MRT :D
The winner was Joei. Her artwork is simply beautiful and leaves a deep impression on anyone. For those who don't know, this competition camp is to have us create a comic strip promoting copyright blah blah blah.
Went to town today with JL and co( too lazy to type the others' names).
We went to Kinokuniya and he finally bought me the magazines. OMGOMGOMGOMG. Jin, Kazuya, NEWS, HSJ and the other JE's boys are in it! *drools* There's even a BIG poster of HSJ. Wahahaha. In your face Jorel!
I also found out something at Kino. My Aiba magazine costs more than 2 of the magazines put together. It costs $40.60! Omg Aiba, I really want to buy your magazine but I too poor T__T I will support you through my heart instead(:
Then we went to watch Drag Me to Hell. One sentence: I am not going to watch any more horror movies.
Scream like !@%$ during the movie. The movie taught me one thing. Never to offend people I don't know, and also to help any old people if they asked me for help. Don't want them cursing me and sending me to HELL. ><
Going to sleep soon. Hopefully without any nightmares. Ugh.
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 9:33 PM