Sunday, June 21, 2009
Hiyah peepos. Missed smsing me? :D
Watching Incredible tales now, a bit freaked out now...
Am going to start on my homework from tomorrow onwards. I know how some of you will react. "HUH? You have not even start on your homework?!"
So sue me for procrastinating.
I'm a pro-procrastinator. Heheh.
In response to the Gokusen craze, or is it over? Heck to it, i am watching Gokusen season 1(: Then I'll move on to Gokusen 2 then 3~
The reason why I did not watch Gokusen 1 is because there are praticually no HOT guys!! Matsumoto Jun is NOT handsome. I repeat.
NOT HANDSOME. Jin and Kazuya is WAAAAY HOTTER. Ok fine. So Jun is not that bad as someone else ahemchinenahem
Now I'm watching Harper's Island. Horror/murder shows seriously made me sick. I am wondering why the hell I am watching them though. Ugh..
Ciaos~
Posted by Hikari at 10:15 PM