Monday, May 25, 2009




I am in love with Akanishi Jin. The video 'PINKY' sang by him just had mE drooling in front of the laptop. +_____________+

That does not mean I am ditching Aiba. Hello!! I am super loyal to Aiba ok. He's my husband :D

It's just that Jin is so....sexy...so hot...100% droolworthy. Go chase after him Ros!

Pretty boring day today. Lost the 'feel' of studying. Hell, I can't even be bothered going to school.

Lately, Joey is obsessed with Kim Bum, one of the lead actors in Boys over Flowers. Honestly, I feel that even Teppei is cuter >< No offence Joey.

Hands up to those who feel Japanese guys are hotter!

I have a question. Is Night at the Museum 2 nice? Is it as hilarious as the first movie?? I am going to watch the movie soon and I'm looking for opinions.

Don't feel much like posting. Feelign restless much D:

Ciaos~

P.S. My ears are still ringing DAMMIT!

Posted by Hikari at 10:02 PM