Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hey peepos~
The MYEs are' finally over. No more mugging, no more studying till 1+ and best of all, I can use the laptop for 5hrs straight without worrying :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Reflection of MYEsHCL- Got the results already. Just passed. But I'm contented. Seeing that I failed it last term.
English -Royally bombed my paper 1. Of all the stories to write, I just had to write a love story. Wth. Paper 2 is moderate,with a few hard parts here and there.
E-Maths - Got slaughtered by paper 1. Paper 2 is easier compared to Paper 1 but I have
nada confidence in my m ath.
SS paper - One word. Dead.
Geography
- Everybody had time to finish the damn paper except me. Needed to list causes down for the last question but I treated the whole damn question like an argumentative essay. WTF is wrong with me?!
A-Math - I lost my common sense in both papers. Am extremely disappointed with myself. Will start taking it seriously from now on.
Chemistry - Can you say dumb? There was a question asking you to write the name down of the white precipitate formed by the carbon dioxide and limewater. Guess what I wrote for the namee of the white precipitate? White precipate.
Biology - I behaved as an idiot for the essay question. Don't feel like thinking about it.
Physics - Dead. Dead. DEAD. Everybody knows that 1kN=1000N. Except me. If I pass with a B, it's a miracle. Seeing that I did not study for it.
Overall, in this MYE, my common sense deserted me. My papers were written by a haltfwit. I think the teachers who marked my papers will vomit blood. Literally. I don't get it. I worked my sorry butt off for the MYEs andn yet, I did nothing right. I couldn't remember anything during the paper. Hoping this kind of shit will not happen again.
End of Reflection
On a happier note, I will like to say this. Sims 3 is coming out on June 2!!!!!!!! I will, if possible, get my father to buy it for me~! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!
Ciaos~
Good, better, best. May you never rest. Until yourr good is better, and your better
best.
Posted by Hikari at 10:58 PM