Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY B'DAY AMANDA!
HAPPY B'DAY JEFFRY!
To Amanda: You are closer to your deathbed now. Remember to will your stuff to me~ Let's have a fun & *fufilling* year *together*- without you whacking me that is. :D
To Jeffry: Yo! Continue to wow us with your imbar math/science skills! Imbar through the year! (It doesn't make sense in one way...LOL)
Anyway, I've got back majority of my pathetic results. While I've not failed any of my subjects yet, I deproved in all of them except for Chemistry, which I improved by 3 marks.
My average grade should be around B.
To those who are upset by their marks, cheer up! Remember that we still have 2 more terms ahead of us. Don't dwell in what had happened, just rmb to study ultraa hard for the next paper. Let's all improve together :D
You create your own universe as you go along - Winston Churchill
Posted by Hikari at 8:21 PM