Saturday, April 4, 2009
Went for the Forensic Trail at Vivo yesterday.
Alighted at HabourFront and saw the cruise. Ros wanted to hijack the cruise and she actually looked serious about it. LOL.
Felt super envious of those going aboard the cruise. *jealous*
Quite fun i guess. Did the fingerprinting thingy, scanning handwriting, retrieving deleted files, blood testing and identifying the fabric.
I tried for god knows how many times but I still couldn't get my fingerprint at all. So i pretty much just got some random fingerprint >__>
Scanning the handwriting and seeing if it is cursive or not was damn confusing. Couldn't decide on who was the culprit until we got to the blood test.
Amanda took some photos and I am still waiting for her to send it to me. I just realized something. She is damn fun to 'play' with. Around the same level as Jorel. No offence Amanda. :D
Then Everlyn kept holding my arm like how a child would, quote and unquote from Kok Foo.
We pretty much slacked when we reached the last stage. I think Amanda did all the work and we just copied. Then we were told that we had to wait until 3.30 to get the final clue. So almost everbody went to LJS to buy some drinks. Those who brought food had theirs ahemstolenahem.
Then at 3.30, we were told that we whad to wait until all the teams reached the last stage. And they call this a RACE? For pete's sake, a race is not like this. Idiots.
Nevermind, I am a forgiving person.
Congratulatious to those who had won. Clement Tan's group and MAX's group. Argh, I can't believe it, MAX of all people actually won? Oh, the shame.
This is just a summary of yesterday. Feel free to skip it.
Anyway, changed my room's arrangement today.
Woke up, brushed teeth, washed face. Then my mother screamed at me to 'get my sorry ass to my room and help her'.
Then blahblahblah, moved the desk to some random place, moved my bed to another random place, threw out a few things and then blahblahblah. I can't be bothered to explain.
9.12PM
Just had a 'little' arguement with my super stubborn father.
JIAYOU, ME! FIGHT-O~!
Ciaos~
Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies - Ann Landers
Posted by Hikari at 7:29 PM