Friday, March 27, 2009


Ok. So lately I have been addicted to Gokusen 2. Found it when I was searching for dramas with Akanishi Jin acting in it. :D
*drools* The main characters are just so damn handsome. Akanishi Jin, Kanemashi Kazuya and Koike Teppei! Kazuya's gonna be added to my idol list~ The first pic above is Kazuya, handsome, no?
On a heavier note, I got through the first week of Term 2 without much incident, except that I didn't sleep well for 3 days. Argh, I hate homework. Remember i voiced my concern that Miss Siti will teach in a non air-conditioned environment? The first lesson was taught in the library's meeting room. And she switched on the air cons to full blast. So now, I am actually wondering how the hell i can survive the following lessons without being frozen.
This week is just a wake up call to me. After this week, I will probably be using the computers on friday and weekend only. And it will be limited. Gotta study, revise etc. MYE coming up soon, along with my MT O lvls. So I really got to buck up on my chinese and score a decent A2.
Oh yeah, in my CCA, the seniors will probably soon be gone. This is kind of sad, I will really miss them. But all the best to the seniors in their exams! Score~ :D
On to my class, I will not dish out an evaluation of 3E yet. But I will say something. I am pretty much one of the noisest person in 3E, second only to Jorel and some guy. I will like to apologise to those I had caused major irritation to, except for that guy and some of the girls.
Talking about that guy royally pisses me off. He suck. He is annoying. He has serious attitude problems. He is a bastard. He is a brat. He is childish to the extent of throwing a tantrum like how a five year old kid would. HE SHOULD JUST DIEE FOR THE SAKE OF MANKIND.
Almost everyone should know who I'm talking about. Am gonna end the post today. Not really in a mood to post actually.
Ciaos~
Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future - Alice Walker
Posted by Hikari at 8:49 PM