Friday, March 13, 2009


Nice pic?

How long has it been since i posted?

Got distracted by Sims 2 lately. Damn fun. But now I got quite bored of killing them. They all die the same way.

Got my result slip. Two failures. One B4 and 5 A1. Overall, i done quite well in my humanities but my chinese and sciences need a lot of work. Super disappointed by my results, I had never failed two subjects at one go.

The March holidays are gonna start soon, but i still have to go back to school. To play the stupid game invented by Pierce Sec. -___- Totally a waste of my time.

I got quite obsessed with Jap dramas and just completed watching Yukan Club and Sensei Wa Erai. Yukan Club is AWESOME beyond words. The action, the suspense, the romance scenes, the totally joke scenes and of course, the ultra handsome guys :D


Sensei Wa Erai is average. I only watched it cause Ryo chan is acting in it. His school uniform is so darn cool!!! And with his ultra handsome face... *drools*

Does anybody has any has any good Jap dramas to introduce? I prefer it to be a gakuen drama with lots of handsome guys :D



Ciao~



Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity- L.Frank Baum

Posted by Hikari at 10:41 PM