Tuesday, March 3, 2009



My feelings now are pretty like this. :D


Happy B'day to Rachel~ And Happy Belated B'day to Kercing!

Common tests are finally OVER. OWARI desu.

Went through hell for this common test. Never knew that I actually will break down under pressure.

This is like the calm after the storm. Feeling damn peaceful now. With no revision to rush, no worries that the paper will be difficult etc.

Ahh...now i have time to relax and think, I realize my life had changed again this year. I no longer take my studies with a joking manner, i became louder(?) but I am still in love with Aiba~ Take that people! Proves that my love to Aiba is serious! Ha! In all your faces!

I had been crapping more when I am in 2B, now, i still crap, but not that much.
Childhood is short and maturity is forever. Damn. If I knew that earlier, I would not have been in such a hurry to grow up.


There is a great man, who makes every man feel small. But the real great man is the man who makes every man feel great- G.K. Chesterton 1874-1936

Posted by Hikari at 6:37 PM